Drinking a lot of water can be a useful when weight loss is a goal. It helps boosts your metabolism, suppresses your appetite, and helps you shed water weight. Getting in the recommended 8-10 glasses a day can be difficult, but with determination, you will soon be on the right track of using water to your weight loss advantage!
When using the It Works Wraps we recommend that you drink half your weight in ounces of water.
**For example if you weigh 200lbs we recommend that you drink 100 ounces of water over the course of 24 hours starting when you put the wrap on**
- Drink water throughout the day. Drinking water during the day can help keep you feeling full without consuming high-calorie beverages. You may also eat less when you do have a snack, as you should already have the sensation of being full. Consuming fewer calories on a daily basis can help speed weight loss
- Set an alarm reminding you to have your water throughout the day. That way, you do not forget. This will also help you get into the habit of drinking water more regularly.
- Drink a glass of water before every meal. The feeling of fullness will help you eat less, thus consuming fewer calories for improved weight loss results.
- Keep water near you. Always having a water bottle around will make it easier on you to drink more water. Buy a refillable bottle and keep it handy when you are home, at work, or out running errands.
- Match any alcohol consumption with equal amounts of water. This matched fluid intake should not count toward your daily water intake. Any water you drink for this purpose should be in addition to your daily water goal.
Water will help your body to break down foods and absorb nutrients!
Do you need🎄Christmas cash??? That doesn’t even include any of the💰commissions and 💸bonuses you’ll make!!! If you need extra spending money, text me📲 616-990-3619
You’ve got 25 days from right now (written Dec. 06, 2015) to cash in on savings with holiday packages from It Works. We’re talking the world famous It Works body wraps, Defining gel, Exfoliating peel and more.
What kind of savings? Let’s pull out the calculator. I’m going beyond the flier above to show you that these It Works holiday packages are the real deal. Taking them one by one:
Merry, Clean & Bright
With the It Works Merry, Clean and Bright package, you get my very favorite products! I can’t recommend this one highly enough. You get a box of It Works Facial Applicators (AKA the facial wraps) , the Cleanser, and the Exfoliating Peel, everything you need to shine bright with a more youthful glow.
You’ll see that this special package – available only through Dec. 31, costs $90 for It Works Loyal Customers, a $60 savings over the retail price. But what if you’re already an It Works Loyal Customer and could buy these products separately? How much better is this package over that pricing?
$38! WOW. Maybe you should buy this for yourself! Let’s move on.
The It Works Yule-Tighten Greetings package is simply the It Works Ultimate body applicators (AKA that crazy wrap thing), A large bottle of Defining Gel and the Fab Wrap (holds the body wrap in place). The Loyal Customer price is $79, a $53 savings over the retail price. what if you’re already an It Works Loyal Customer and could buy these products separately? How much better is this package over that pricing?
$30! Woo Hoo! But just through Dec. 31 2015.
If you would like to order one of the Holiday Packages Click the link below!
Click Here to Order!
Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given, when Christmas day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.
This Christmas let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. The birth of the baby Jesus stands as the most significant event in all history.
The very purpose of Christ’s coming into the world was that he might offer up his life as a sacrifice for the sins of men. He came to die. This is the heart of Christmas.
Remember this December,
That love weighs more than gold!
Welcome, to my It Works blog!
I hope that you can find all of the information you are looking for and that you enjoy the page! If you need anything you can call me at any time! Alisha: 616-990-3619